Table of Contents
Freeze the cost of funeral expenses throughout Warrington at today’s prices & protect your loved ones from rising funeral costs
ENTER YOUR DETAILS
Pre-Paid Funeral Plans to cover Funeral Costs in Warrington,
Tomorrow’s Funerals at today’s prices – guaranteed !!
We cover all of Cheshire, including Altrincham, Alderley Edge, Congleton, Crewe, Ellesmere Port, Frodsham, Stockport, Warrington, Wigan and all surrounding areas.
To find out more, or to request a free consultation in the comfort of your own home.
Prepaid funeral plans comparison made easy.
We also provide independent advice on the best funeral plans.
And then there is the cost.Few people realise how expensive arranging a funeral in Warrington is these days, and with funeral costs rising by 92% in the last 11 years, who knows how much they will cost in future. As we’re all living longer, and the squeeze on our finances tightens, it’s a very worrying thought. The average cost of a funeral in Warrington, without cars, was £3,693 in 2015, and that does not include the cost of a “send-off”. If the rate of increase for the past 11 years, continues for the next 11 years, the average cost of a funeral in 2027 would have increased to £7,091. If you put £3,693 into a savings account today, and you were able to get 3% interest, in 11 years time you would have £5,112 in the account – that would be £1,979 short of the cost of the funeral.
So why is having a pre paid funeral plan such a good idea?A Funeral Plan guarantees that
- your funeral wishes will be respectfully carried out just as you wanted,
- and the funeral director’s costs will be covered, whatever they might be, at the time it is needed.
- you are buying the funeral service at today’s prices, and guaranteeing that inflation will have no impact on the cost.
- by thoughtfully taking out a funeral plan now, you are doing your loved ones a great kindness, relieving them of a huge emotional and financial burden at what will be a very sad time.
- A single lump sum
- Interest Free over 12 months.
- Fixed monthly payments for up to 30 years
We can also offer an unique life assurance backed Funeral Plan, which guarantees to cover the costs of the funeral after just 1 year, with guaranteed acceptance and no medical questions whatsoever. You are
- covered from day one in the event of accidental death. If over the years you pay in more than the cost of the funeral, your estate will get a refund of up to 100% of the overpayment.
- All Funeral Plans are arranged through Registered Providers regulated by the Funeral Planning Authority. Giving you complete peace of mind.
Compare Funeral Plans Quotes and Fees in Warrington:
Warrington, Town Centre, Woolston, Paddington, Orford, Dallam, Longford, Orford, Padgate, Winwick, Lowton, Golborne, Birchwood, Rixton with Glazebrook, Culcheth, Latchford, Stockton Heath, Appleton, Grappenhall, Daresbury, Moore, Walton, Preston on the Hill, Burtonwood, Westbrook, Penketh, Great Sankey, White Cross, Frodsham, Helsby, Runcorn,, Widnes, Cronton, Clock Face, Sutton, Thatto Heath, Eccleston, St. Helens, West Park, Crank, Haydock, Moss Bank, Rainford, Newton-le-Willows, Earlestown, Lymm, Statham, Warburton, Altrincham, Bowdon, Broadheath, Dunham Town, Timperley, Dunham Massey, Little Bollington, Altrincham, Ashley, Hale, Hale Barns, Timperley, Ringway, High Legh, Knutsford, Mobberley, Ollerton